How to Choose the Right Dentist for Dental Implants
Choosing the right dentist for dental implants is essential to achieving long-lasting, natural-looking results. If you are considering this advanced tooth replacement treatment, the following is a list of questions you should ask your prospective dentist to help make sure you receive top-quality care throughout the dental implant process:
- How much experience do you have with dental implants?
- What type of implant(s) will be used?
- Who will place my dental implant(s)?
- How is the actual placement of implants performed?
- Who will make and attach my dental crown(s)?
- How and where will my crown(s) be made?
- Have you treated anyone with a case similar to mine?
- Are there any before-and-after photos I can view of previous patients?
Dr. Katherine Beiting has helped many people replace missing teeth and achieve beautiful smiles with dental implants. Dr. Beiting collaborates with highly regarded implantologists in the area to ensure the surgical placement of implants is performed both safely and effectively. She also works closely with a local ceramist to design and create customized porcelain crowns that seamlessly blend with the color and shape of one’s surrounding teeth. Once fabricated, Dr. Beiting secures all crowns to dental implants right here in our office.
For more information about dental implants, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to find out if this tooth replacement option is right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact Beiting Family Dentistry today. After listening to your dental concerns and answering any questions you may have (including, but not limited to, those listed above), Dr. Beiting will explain the treatment process in full detail, covering everything from what to expect during and after surgery to how much the implant(s) will cost.