Beiting Affordable Dental Plan
The cost of dental care—particularly for those who do not have dental insurance—is one of the top reasons people avoid visiting the dentist. With the number of monthly bills to pay and unforeseen expenses that arise in day to day life, how is anyone able to afford dental checkups on a routine basis, let alone any cosmetic dentistry or restorative treatment(s) they may need and/or desire?
At our practice, Dr. Katherine Beiting and our team recognize this issue, which is why we offer the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan. This economical alternative to dental insurance allows you and your immediate family members to receive comprehensive preventive care with a minimal annual payment and no deductibles, insurance claims, or maximum benefits for the year. In addition, you will receive exclusive discounts on all other treatments and services provided at our office.
For more information about the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan, we encourage you to continue reading through the content provided below. If you have any questions, or if you would like to enroll in the plan, please do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone today.
With annual fees starting as low as $249, you and each member of your immediate family will receive the following benefits:
- Two yearly dental exams and cleanings
- Yearly x-rays
- One emergency exam
- One set of emergency x-rays
- 50% off initial periodontal treatments
- 20% off all other dental services, including general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry procedures
- No hassle of annual benefit limits, deductibles, or insurance claims
In addition to these benefits, perhaps the greatest perk of the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan is that you get to visit one of the top dentists in the region at a reduced rate, ensuring that you do not sacrifice quality for price.
Beiting Affordable Dental Plan vs. Dental Insurance
Why should you choose the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan over regular dental insurance? Here are a few of the many advantages our plan has in comparison to traditional dental coverage provided via insurance companies:
- The Beiting Affordable Dental Plan is applied automatically, which means you do not have to wait for an insurance provider to approve and/or reimburse you for the care you receive.
- Unlike dental insurance, there are no monthly premiums or deductibles that have to be met before insurance will start covering the cost of treatments. In addition, there are no copays or coverage limits with the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available during all office hours to answer any questions or assist you in any way we can. This means you do not have to endure long periods of time on “hold” while you jump from one automated system to another until you are finally put in touch with an insurance representative who knows you only as a number in their database.
Ultimately, when it comes to covering the annual expense of proper dental care for the entire family, the ease, convenience, and fiscal practicality of the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan is unmatched.
Contact Our Office
If you would like to learn more about the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan, or if you are interested in signing up for one of our membership plans, please contact us today.
***The Beiting Affordable Dental Plan is a pre-paid discount plan offered only by Beiting Family Dentistry. It is not dental insurance, and it is not transferable to any other dental offices. Membership fees are due in full at the time of enrollment, and coverage begins immediately thereafter. Plans run from January to December, and renewal is in January. Unless other arrangements have been made, payment for all dental services must be made the day of treatment. The use of CareCredit® and/or other third-party financing services reduces all plan discounts by 10%. The presence of periodontal disease may necessitate a higher fee due to additional cleaning, and some procedures may require referral to a specialist who does not participate in the Beiting Affordable Dental Plan. To receive discounts, membership dues must be current. No refunds are given for non-use.